The Blue Mountain Beach fly



These days I've been spending far too much time worrying about how stuck our country has become and wondering what I personally can do to help us get unstuck. I’ve also been looking for an excuse to post this picture of a fly I saw in our back yard as I was experimenting with my camera zoom. It’s pretty cool looking, sitting there all casual on that branch. I’m very fond of nature’s wonders and after the recent VP debate, the fly photo finally seemed appropriate. You really can’t go wrong with posting anything to do with a fly right now. 

 

My mother used to always break into a song that she felt fit the occasion at hand. After the VP debate it would have been, you guessed it: “Shoo fly don’t bother me…”

 

Anyhow, I hope you enjoy the fly photo. Now I’ll get busy contemplating inspiring words that will inspire me to inspire others so that we can all work together to move forward. I will get back to you on that as soon as possible. 

Comments

Popular Posts