Can you see the dolphin fin?



For those folks who did not see the camel, I'm thinking, as a counterspell, if you find the dolphin fin in this photo, you will not get dementia. Okay, it's pretty easy but I think that finding the camel thing was not fair because it was vaguely just a camel shape. I didn't get a chance to find it on my own because a friend sent it to me with a zoom-in of it. Maybe she didn't want me to be sad if I didn't find it quickly. She is also comically impatient so maybe it was just a way for her to save time. Sadly, my suspicion is vodka may cause dementia so that's something I will consider. 


Today was what I call a dolphin day because dolphins were easily seen from shore. I didn't get a photo of it but their dives into the school of fish they were working brought them out of the water causing all of us bystanders to stop to watch as we made the universal oooh and ahhh sounds. That started the day sharing wonder with strangers and we can all use more of that.

And here is the end of today's tale.

.

Comments

Popular Posts