30A eateries

My camera is broken so I haven't wanted to blog but it isn't good to be away so long. So to get back in the groove, I will jot down a few things for which I am grateful. One of my favorite pass-times is eating so I'll be thankful for some local eateries I have had the pleasure to experience lately. And because good deals are often under advertised when it comes to dining along this lovely scenic corridor, that will be a factor in the choices listed as well so this post will serve as both a thanksgiving and a public service

PoBoys at Goatfeathers - They have such a good local special...half a Grilled Shrimp PoBoy and the GF salad is really a good deal.
Sliders at Cafe Thirty-A - on 'tini Night. Now I know why everybody likes Tuesdays.
Cheese sandwich at Chanticleer Bakery - Spectacular bread and a thick slice of melted cheese and bacon, wow. Since it it is served with an amazing, fresh salad, it has to be good for you. Chanticleer was in the last post but it is 2 months later and they are worth mentioning again.
Gouda Grits at the Hurricane Oyster Bar - So yummy and a such nice side with a fish taco.
Popcorn at the movies - we have seen 3 really good movies lately (Argo, Lincoln, Life of Pi) and the popcorn, for me is always a big part of the experience.
The locals breakfast at Don Pedro's on hwy 98 - if you order the right combination you can easily skip lunch.

PS...A few of our local restaurants close for vacation in December and some have different hours of operation. Best to check with them before you go.


I guess that will do for now.

Comments

Popular Posts