30A Bakery and Butterflies

Some day's I'm pretty sure I am the luckiest person on the planet. Today is such a day. Why?
1. It's the first day of fall: 
I love fall in NW Florida. Honestly, there is just no nicer place to be. The sky gets bluer, critters and flowers become more colorful. The beach crowds dwindle and the weather is perfect for eating meals al fresco.
2. Good food to eat.
As if a wonderful environment isn't enough, I live close to great places to eat. Currently my favorite place to eat is Chanticleer Bakery in Grayton Beach. The bread is wonderful, all the ingredients Emily uses are fresh, the service is cheerful and the prices are perfectly reasonable! The salads are all so tasty I can't say which I like better. As for sandwiches, I really, really like the grilled cheese. Yummy. 
3. Butterfly season.
If you are behind a little white Subaru driving on scenic 30A that frequently brakes, don't be angry, it's me. There are so many butterflies and dragonflies zipping around right now, I slow down and dodge them as much as I can. Anyhow, this is the beach, you are supposed to slow down here. If you drive slow here it's because you have learned the art of relaxing at the beach. Another thing to be grateful for.








Comments

Popular Posts