So much to do in January!

The 30A Singer Songwriters Festival is happening this weekend. I'm a house manager for the event working at Bud and Alleys and Pizza Bar at night so I'll get to hear some wonderful music there and then I'll be going where ever the spirit moves me during the rest of the festival.  The schedule is a moving target right now. Lots of musicians and venues to coordinate...it's a wonderful event with a life of it's own...my guess is that, like last year, the schedule will settle into itself on Thursday. Also this week, Escape to Create begins with some fine programming that includes song, theater, poetry, educational lectures, mixed media and illustration...I have marked my calendar with those dates appropriately as well. Lots of talent roams this little corridor.

Comments

Popular Posts