Fish Out of Water

Sit outside at Fish Out of Water for a beautiful view. We like breakfast there. Overlooking the sand dunes to the Gulf of Mexico beyond, it is not uncommon to see dolphins playing as they make their way long the turquoise coast. Today I had the quiche with the Gruyere cheese grits. Good and filling. I like the coffee there too. We have also gone there for happy hour and there is a special mojito like drink the bartender recommended that was really good, less sugar. I'll have to get the proper name for you the next time I go.

Any way you look at it, from the balcony, there is not a bad view. I heartily recommend it.


This week I have enjoyed working with the TDC promoting the area with the "Find Your Perfect Beach" contest. It's on Facebook, easy to find. People entering the contest can win some nice prizes. As "beach ambassador" I speak to each beach visitor about the contest and they have all been so nice and to a person they have been so complimentary about our 30A beaches. And so many come here year after year. Nice working environment, eh? Lucky me.

Comments

Popular Posts