Via Colori

Along with almost everyone in the Arnett & Kerrigan office and almost everyone in Daniel's family, last weekend I helped create a chalk painting on the street at Grand Boulevard. The law office sponsored an 8'x8" block of street for a fun community event that benefited Seaside Neighborhood School. I did the initial design but everyone had a hand in the color selection and actual painting and I think it turned out to be pretty cute. Designed to be a colorful depiction of the Scales of Justice, depending on your perspective it could also have been a Cheshire cat, or a couple of ice cream cones so that was a happy accident. It was a fine day under beautiful blue skies with a nice breeze to keep the temperature pleasant. We shared some laughs and had some fun for a good cause. Even though my muscles are still protesting today, I'd happily volunteer to participate again next year. A fun thing to do.

Comments

Popular Posts