Grand Boulevard

I've just discovered Grand Boulevard. I frequently shop at the Publix there, use the bank nearby and I've eaten at the Mexican restaurant but honestly, because I took a full-time position at the law office of Arnett & Kerrigan, I only just took the time to really walk around the village area and it's very, very pleasant. Shops, businesses, dining and my favorite part, the park area...nice plants and a pretty fountain to enjoy. As the businesses grow around it and the living areas pop up, I think it will end up being an excellent example of how development should work.


By the way, my job is just terrific. The people are very nice and the work is interesting. I'm very fortunate.


As an update to my gardening experience, the lettuce is growing. I've already eaten some of it on a sandwich...not enough for a family salad yet but we're getting there.

Comments

Popular Posts