Going back to basics - ONE

Maybe it's the pandemic but my needs are less and less these days. We've been "staying safe at home" for a couple of months now. We go to the grocer as early as possible to avoid crowds. Shop online when we have to get something other than food. Bruce is always busy with some subject he is emersed in and I crash around the garden. Since the beach has been reopened we go there for our entertainment. I walk and take snapshots there (and here at home) as I have been doing for 18 years now. Bruce has started shore fishing which he mixes into his walk routine. It's been kind of easy for us to stay at home because we like home but it will be nice when we know the rest of the world is back on track and that the economy is buzzing again. Maybe we can make some improvements while we work on this new world we find ourselves in. On a global side, I mostly read the papers for news of C19 and the all crazy political goings-on that continue to baffle me. And locally, here in the 30A bubble, we have a lot of 1st world problems that cause an enormous amount of drama so I read Facebook to keep up on that. The way politics have divided us is all over Facebook too so I don't like to stay on for very long but recently a friend posted a 7-day photo challenge. One photo a day, no people, black and white. Normally I'm not much of a joiner but I like the idea of it so I will post the pics here. It might make me push myself a bit. Being black and white it kind of goes back to the theme of Going Back to Basics.

ONE - the window (related to another recurring theme in my life)

Journal note on this: Does the light coming through the window denote the fact that I need to clean the windows or is it showing the pollen that is driving us mad right now?



















Comments

Popular Posts