Happy Earth Day Humans

I asked someone this morning if they were going to march. He said, "science got us into this mess." Maybe. But I'd put my money on greed.  Either way it stands to reason that science is the only thing that will open our eyes to the consequences of our actions and hopefully, will help us find ways to heal what ails our beautiful blue planet. Anyway, I believe in "environmental and climate literacy" but it seems I'm not much of a marcher. Still, I'd like to go on the record as being pro-science. 

This is also a good day to take a moment to remember two important spring events we should never forget: 
The Deepwater Horizon BP disaster, April 20, 2010 and the Exxon Valdez oil spill, March 24, 1989. 


-->
Happy Earth Day fellow humans. To Life!

Comments

Popular Posts