Po Boys at Goatfeathers

Some people go to Goatfeathers on 30A because it is a fish market and that is reason enough but they also have a restaurant at the west side location. I recommend their shrimp Po'Boys. I like the shrimp grilled and I like to have it with the goatfeathers salad but any of the sides are good. They only serve the Po'Boy at lunch which is a little disappointing because I really wanted one yesterday for dinner to go and I had to get the shrimp dinner instead. Good but just not the same. Goatfeathers is good for families; very casual so you can go from the beach and the prices are moderate. This is an old-school restaurant. It's been there for years, same owners and as are most the restaurants on the west side of 30A, it is not fussy.

Just noticed this was my second post on this restaurant. I'll be sure to write about some others soon. Really, there isn't a place I couldn't recommend on 30A. Some I like better than others but there is absolutely no restaurant I wouldn't go to again.

Comments

Popular Posts