Sheila at Salon Centric

Today I was out wading in the Gulf of Mexico (yes wading in the water and yes I know it is December but it was nice). If you would have seen me you would have thought I was a crazy woman because my hair looked like I just got out of bed because I did. But usually, I like my hair and that is because Sheila cuts it. Sheila found waves in my hair I didn't know I had. She believed me when I told her I have no interest in hair products and blow dryers so she cuts it in a way that makes it easy for me. I like Sheila. She gives a great cut, she is reasonable, and she will bleed for you (she nipped her finger once when she was cutting my hair and it was pretty bad and has a scar to prove it but she still kept on cutting after we bandaged her up). The salon is in Grayton Beach at Grayton Corners which is very easy to find and her phone number is 850-534-0800.  I am happy to recommend her.

Comments

Popular Posts