Watercolor Lobby Bar

There is a little cafe/lobby bar at the Watercolor resort, called the Gathering Spot and a friend of mine met me there for a chat and a cocktail. We were early so we got to enjoy happy hour with a Mojito and sushi. Really good Mojito, fresh mint and perfect for a hot August afternoon. I liked the sushi too, the cowboy roll was our favorite but I'm not a sushi expert. Year's ago when a Japanese friend first introduced me to sushi it was really just raw fish and a sauce he put together. I don't see that anymore. Anyhow, the Gathering Spot ambiance is good for a lobby bar and the service was really friendly and helpful so we will go back. And if you go, I highly recommend taking a walk over to the Watercolor garden. It is especially nice when the butterfly's come in September and October.

Comments

Popular Posts