Busy Night

Last night I went out to get a bite to eat with a good friend of mine. Another 30a local. We hadn't been to George's in Alys Beach so we headed that way. It's a really cute place and I think we would have been happy there but the wait was longer than we wanted to give so we decided to try something in Seacrest. I hadn't been to La Cocina. My friend had and even tho she hadn't been happy with their top shelf Margherita on her first trip, we decided to give it another shot. Although we had a good time chatting away, it was not the greatest dining experience we could have made. The food was adequate, as was the service. I guess I'd try it again sometime when they weren't so busy but it won't be a priority. After that we went to LaCrema in Rosemary Beach for a birthday dessert (it was my friend's birthday, not mine). The service was adequate (they were really busy too) but desert was great and it was great fun sitting street side cafe style. I'd been there before for lunch and had a very good service/food experience so I'm happy to recommend LaCrema.

The beach is buzzing with activity. Maybe it's the new flights from Vision Airlines and or some new service offered from Southwest. Either way, we are happy to have visitors. Bring it.

Comments

Popular Posts