Mint and Mulberries

I have to admit I don't have much luck with farming. So I planted mint and of course anyone can grow it with no effort at all. Here is a good recipe for mint tea, compliments of Renee, Twin Oaks Farm. Find Renee at the farmers market every Saturday.
How to make Mint Tea with fresh mint ...
1 cup of water
10 mint leaves
2 tsp of sugar
Put all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring it to a boil, let it simmer for 5 minutes.


In the meantime fill a pitcher with water and ice
Add the content of the saucepan, mix ....
Nice cold refreshing mint tea ....



Also, the Mulberry tree in my neighbor Vera's yard is in full fruit. You could literally live under her tree, it's canopy is so wide. She has a green thumb and of course I am envious. Here is a link for Mulberry Crumble that looks worth a try.

Comments

Popular Posts