The Fourth of July

If I wasn't getting ready for family to arrive I would go to the Grayton Beach sailing regatta today. It's a spectacular day. Hot but really pretty. I hope to get everyone up early to at least go to the Grayton Beach parade. It's fun to watch and good to get out and about early. Someday I'll even decorate the car and be in it myself. We will watch the fireworks tomorrow from the beach because you can enjoy the whole coast from our access...Panama City Beach to Destin.

It's crazy busy here. The Publix was jammed...they bring staff in from other stores to help this weekend. One of the guys working in the deli came all the way from Gainesville. This area really knows how to throw a birthday party. Sunday night the store shelves will look like a swarm of locust went through. Everyone is cheerful though and the flags are flying brightly against a beautiful blue sky.

As Bruce always says "What a country!"

Comments

Popular Posts