Even in Winter

I admit it, we've had some pretty cold weather lately. A couple of days with the lows in the 20's. It doesn't happen that often and I kind of like it but for those who don't, it does not last. Today the highs will be in the low 70's. Perfect. The skies are a gorgeous clear blue during the day and at night the stars seem close enough to count. Beautiful.

There are some interesting things going on this weekend. A Civil War program at Eden Gardens for one. I haven't been so I can't report on what it's like but I plan on checking it out and will report back. Next weekend, the Seaside Institute has a forum on The Impact of the Economic Crisis on New Urbanism and Smart Growth - that the public is invited to attend. The panel features: Robert Davis, Andres Duany, Jim Kunstler, Steve Nygren, and Elizabeth Plater-Zyberk, all pioneers on New Urbanism. Should be lively.

Comments

Popular Posts