The First Post

We didn't walk today! Not yet anyhow. My purpose is to keep a running tab on the adventures of the area as we live a "blue wave" life and/or to simply note interesting encounters walking or not. Today, I found a beautiful spider in the garden. I was tying zinnias up into some semblance of order (they have gotten out of control and sort of look like drunken chorus girls) and noticed her beautiful web politely built just to the side of our garden entrance. She is large and in charge. It's a beautiful day. The sky is blue with minimal cloud cover. We are, of course, monitoring the weather to our south. The tropical storm last week covered Florida almost entirely but somehow missed us. We barely even got any rain! Living in Florida most of my life, I know to be watchful and prepared.

Comments

Popular Posts